(vaccines will be discussed with the nurse, prices differ for each vaccine, these can be ordered and paid for at this consultation)
Full medical card and ‘Doctor Only’ medical card holders are entitled to the same services free of charge within the surgery.
There are, however, some services which are not covered under the Medical Card scheme. The most usual services requested which are not covered by the Medical Card scheme are:
- Medical Examinations or Reports for Legal Purposes
- Examinations relating to Insurance Policies
- Examinations relating to Fitness to Drive Including Eye Test
- Pre-Employment Examination
- Examinations in connection with fitness to take part in sports
- Some Vaccinations (including travel vaccinations)
- Some Family Planning Service
GMS Medical Card patients requesting any of the above services are responsible for the relevant fees.
- Mon - Fri 9.00am - 5.00PM
- Mon - Fri 9.00am - 6.00pm(reception)
- 9.00am- 1.00pm and 2.15pm - 5.00pm
- Southdoc(out of hours)
Order repeat prescription online, script will be sent to your pharmacy of choice electronically within 24hours.